The 3-year degree programme in B.A. (Hons) History offers a wide range of career options as it concentrates not only on the papers relating to orthodox understanding of history but it also dwells upon recurring social currents prevalent in Indian society and world over. It helps students to analyze course material qualitatively on the basis of available information in various kinds of sources while interpreting and integrating them in to available theoretical perspectives in existing interdisciplinary discourse. All these things make the students of the college to explore their career in various fields not confining itself to history alone.
Career Options: Journalism, Civil Services, Administration, Mass Communication, Academic, Research, Archaeology and Museum Studies.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Alka Sharma, M.A., Ph.D.
- Dr. Pravin Kumar, M.A., Ph.D.
- Sh. Nishant Kumar Singh, M.A., M.Phil.
- Sh. Sanoj Kumar, M.A.
- Dr. Jaya Kakkar, M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Ms. Priyanka Thakur, M.A., M.Phil. [Teacher-In-Charge]
- Dr.(Ms) Gayatri Chaturvedi , M.A., Ph.D.
- Mr. Jitendra Kumar Meena
- Dr. Rohan Mandal
- Mr. Pankaj Kr. Chaudhary